About us

(To follow this blog, create or sign into a google account and/or create an account for www.blogspot.com . Click "follow" on the top left corner of this blog or click on "dashboard" on the top right of this blog and add the url www.sportsmastermind.blogspot.com under "follow blogs" OR on the right side of the blog, click the "follow" button using Google Friend Connect. FOLLOW THE GREATEST SPORTS BLOG EVER!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Chiefs Win!!!

10-6 winners, 7-7-1-1 against the spread (I guess .500 was meant to be), the NFL has humbled my boasts for a week... but at least we're off to a better start than Mike Golic, Chris Berman (not an accomplishment), Adam Schefter and Chris Mortenson, in taking a quick look at the worldwide leader in sports, ESPN.  In fact the computer Accuscore and Mark Schlereth were the only ones who picked more winners....I will take you down next week, stupid robot!  Schlereth has been a terrible actor on absurd Soap Operas, and he once played an entire offensive practice after having pissed himself, so I salute him for this week, but pee pants can't get it right every week...

Meanwhile we all knew the Chargers had problems, and that the Chiefs and Raiders would be better than last season.  I suppose Oakland's awful first game against a solid Titans team threw my perception off.  I still don't see how the Chargers could lose this division, they always get off to a slow start, but I was hoping the curse of LT would be lifted.  Anything could happen on any given sunday but if the Chiefs or Raiders manage to actually win this division, I will shave my head.  A top 10 quarterback and a solid defensive front in a pathetic division usually means a playoff birth.  We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment